Sunday, January 15, 2012

Student Testimonials :: Bangalore Management Academy, 2010

Pranay Oswal BMA

Pursuing business studies through an international MBA from BMA with its affiliated program from Edith Cowan University has certainly been a turnaround decision of my life. It not only imparted in me the much needed overall learning and development but also gave me enormous opportunities to think out of the box and enhance many other latent skills which I soon realized were my biggest strengths. The faculty at BMA are the best; chosen from the industry from varied disciplines with umpteen years of world class experience. I must particularly mention its library that is loaded with an excellent array of books, journals, case studies and online study material with 24*7 access to Harvard Business Review, California Management Review, Capitaline, Prowess, British Library and much more comprehensive study material through EbscoHost.

Pranay P. Oswal 
MBA 15

No comments: